Are you finding it difficult to schedule your job shifts and track your time? Then don’t worry! Smart Square KUMC is a healthcare scheduling software that is designed by Avantas to help you schedule your shifts and have complete control over your work.
In this article, we will walk you through the entire process of how to log in to the TUKH Smart Square, the benefits of the KUMC Smart Squareportal, and how to reset the password.
Let’s get into each of these sections below.
The University of Kansas Medical Care Health System has designed this scheduling portal to organize its staffing and help patients effectively. This Smart Square KU portal allows managers to predict their staffing needs 120 days in advance. Moreover, the leadership can track the workforce and manage them with greater efficiency.
How To Log in At TUKH Smart Square KU?
Firstly, to access the official website of tukh.smart-square.com, you need to visit this URL. On this page, the employees can find two options to log in: Alternate Login to ku med smart square, and the other option is Continue to SmartSquare.
Let us learn about both these options in detail:
What Happens When You Click on Continue to SmartSquare?
- When you click on the option Continue to SmartSquare, you will be redirected to this link.
- Now, the link redirects you to another webpage: hsso.kumed.com.
- Here, you need to enter the registered username and password in the SmartSquare portal. The username is of either domain\user format or user@domain.
What Happens When You Click on Alternate Login?
- When you click on the Alternate Login, you will be redirected to this link.
- Now, enter your Login ID and password on this page and get into the portal.
How to Reset the Password of KU Smart Square?
- To reset the password, you need to click on this link.
- Now, you need to enter the KUMC registered username and password in the respective fields.
- Click on the ‘Send Email’ option
- Now, you will receive instructions to reset the password of your TUKH Smart Square portal.
Benefits of TUKHS Smart Square
Here are a few key benefits offered by the TUKHS Smart Square portal:
- Managers can check their staffing needs 120 days in advance.
- It helps the organizations identify and fill the empty forecasted openings at least 2 weeks before the shift.
- Analytics tool and dashboard allows the organization to monitor the staff data and improve their staffing efficiency.
- Leadership has access to the financial dashboard that allows them to compare the actual working hours with the budgeted hours.
- Managers can track the working trends and also identify if any of the staff members have worked extra hours.
We hope this article has provided enough insights on how you can log into the Smart Square KUMC/TUKH portal, how to reset the password, and also the key benefits offered by the KUMC Smart Square portal. Do let us know if you have any other queries related to this portal in the comment section below.